Background

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Hiatus Review

Sorry for my weeklong absence! It is a crazy time in the Hatfield household.

I must tell you about my favorite things from the last week and a half, though. So bear with me through today's Must Tell Monday* post.

1: I loved getting to spend time with my husband on the road. Road trips provide great conversations and memories that I will cherish forever.

2: I loved getting to spend time with fellow Christians. We spent 3 days at the MSOP lectures, surrounded by people who want to get to heaven. It is amazing how different the atmosphere is at lectureships verses day to day life. I long for heaven, when we can all be together and be with our God and our Savior.

3: I loved getting together with ladies from East Hill and studying God's Word. It is always a blessing to hear God's Word opened from a heart that has been studying. I especially love to hear ladies talk about the love of God; it's such a unique perspective.

4: I loved getting to spend time with my mom and my sister. Moving away cultivates an even greater relationship, I think. So, now that I'm a little over an hour away from my entire family, the times I get to see them are so precious. Now if I could just get a hold of those two nieces of mine we'd be in business...

5: I loved the weather. While I didn't like that both my husband and my sister were traveling during the tornado warnings, I did love seeing God's power in the storms. It is so comforting to know that regardless of what happens, my God is bigger than whatever can come my way in this life. Storms, temptations, trials, pain--God is bigger than all of it.

*I did write this on Monday. Who knows why it didn't want to post?

No comments:

Post a Comment