Background

Monday, April 9, 2012

Must-Tell Monday: Best Friend Edition

Today is Monday. Since today is Monday, I must tell you something: I will probably be on a blogging hiatus (yes again) until next Tuesday (or let's be real--Thursday). Why? Well, I have a reallllllllly good, exciting reason. ALYSSA IS COMING!!!!

I cannot contain my excitement over this. The reason is threefold. 1: She is my best friend and who doesn't love spending time with their bff? 2: She lives in FL so I never, ever, ever get to see her and it's been nine months so I've been having serious withdrawals. 3: We have so many amazing things to do together that no one else really understands. That being said, Alyssa will be here starting tomorrow until the next Tuesday. That's right people: 7 full days with my bff. You should probably pray for Robert during this time, since he'll be overrun with girlness at the (2 bedroom) apartment.

In honor of Alyssa coming, I have decided to tell you a few things about her that I love more than anything. They are, in no particular order:

1: Our random texts that would make about zero sense to anyone else and yet perfectly describe us.

2: Our nearly daily FB messages chronicling the most random of things about our lives.

3: Our identical taste in music.

4: Our shared passion for things like Nutella, Paris, Diet Coke, Rosie's/Cruisers, OTH, Parenthood, tennis, and Rosi Golan.

5: Her ridiculously hilarious laugh.

6: The way she doesn't and hasn't ever judged me, regardless of knowing me/befriending me at some pretty low moments.

7: Every Europe memory we created together.

8: The way she knows everything about me and reads my blog anyway =P

9: How amazing of a person she is. Strong, resilient, inspirational, wonderful.

10: Everything else about her.

I don't need to tell you (again) how excited I am, but let's be honest, I can't stop. The next week is going to be incredibly amazing. So I'm not really sorry that I won't be blogging. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to update you on the next Must-Tell Monday (you know, two weeks from now).

Also, the reason I said Thursday instead of next Tuesday is because I am now doing a devotional at East Hill that Thursday night so I won't have any time to blog because I'll be studying. In which case, see you in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Emily! I would LOVE for you to do a guest playlist post. Email me at vnesslnel@gmail.com for details! Thanks so much! Can't wait to hear!!!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete