Background

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Upcoming Series

I have decided to embark on a couple of different series for my blog in the next few weeks. One will be called "God Means What He Says", adapted from a lesson series I heard from David Sain of the West Fayetteville congregation in Fayetteville, TN. The other will be entitled "Leading Ladies" and will deal with different women of the Bible from whom we can learn some timely and valuable lessons.

Like my tough stuff Tuesday series, these lessons are meant to challenge and uplift us, as well as encourage us to dig a little deeper into what the Word of God says.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know and I will do my best to cover those topics as thoroughly as I possibly can. Also, please excuse the slight irregularity in blogging in the next couple of weeks, as I will be traveling for some other projects.

Thanks and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment